For those with a penchant for refined relaxation, this power recliner delivers modern functionality in streamlined style. Immerse yourself in your favorite film or game with a built-in audio system while LED lighting sets the mood. Storage armrests corral your comfort essentials, with charging features to keep your electronics close by. And when it's time to leave your sleek seating sanctuary, memory programmable positions allow you to pick up right where you left off.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, 2 pre-set memory positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, LED lighting on/off, USB-C fast charging and zero-draw USB port
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Built-in premium quality audio sound system with Bluetooth connectivity and sonic bass in the seat
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- 2 cup holders
- Storage armrests
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Benndale Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 41''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.